Personal Branding – it’s a pretty new term in the world of business but it’s super important if you want to set yourself apart from your competition. Personal brand imagery helps you tell your story and connect with your audience on a personal level to grow your business. These images will show the world your unique personality and can be used for a number of uses!
How do you know if upping your personal brand is right for you?
- You’re an entrepreneur
- If you’re a small business owner, it’s really difficult to stand apart from your competition! The days of hiding behind our great product or convenient local service is over. There are way too many people in business, many doing the exact same thing that you are. You need to show yourself in your social media so that your followers can fall in love with you!
- You’re starting a new business and building your website
- You are embarking on a new adventure, setting up a website, a logo and a product or service. But personal branding photos of you, your products, your tools-of-the-trade and you in action will show the world you mean business. They’ll love to see the personal side of you too.
- You’re a medical or legal professional
- People want to know who they’re hiring to provide medical or legal services. I’m sure the Yellow Pages died because none of the ads had images of the actual professionals in them! If you’re in a small practice or out on your own, it’s even more important to build a personal brand so that people see the face behind the name.
- You’re an executive in a large company
- Just because you work for a large company doesn’t mean you don’t need to build your personal brand. A collection of images of you in both professional and more casual dress would be an excellent resource. You may want a library of images for speaking events, career change, a book cover or even for a non-profit board.
Personal branding imagery can be different for everyone. At Angela Brown Photography, I offer different types of branding sessions and I’m certain one of them can meet your needs. Please click here to answer a few questions and I’ll contact you to chat about your business.
So the answer to the question “Is personal branding right for you?” is ABSOLUTELY!